ELECTRIC POWER TRANSMISSION
Supply of distribution, power and special transformers:
Classification of the transformers types according to their range is:
- single phase, oil immersed, on load voltage regulating transformers;
- oil immersed three phase transformers and autotransformers with or without on (or no) load voltage control, rated 63KVA - 1600KVA in standard or special construction;
- three - phase oil immersed transformers and autotranformers with or without on (or no) load voltage control, rated 1600KVA - 400MVA;
- three - phase transformers and autotranformers with or without on (or no) load voltage control, rated 1600KVA - 400MVA;
- dry, general use transformers and autotransformers above 10KVA;
- transformers and autotransformers meant to operate in special and hazardous environment;
- transformers for electrical furnances and for induction heat installations, transformers for arc furnances;
- transformers for artificial neutral and for internal services;
- transformers for network interconnection;
- arc steel - melting furnances of 1t, 3t and 5t.
A. Overhead Transmission Lines - low, medium and high voltage up to 750KV
- Field investigation, survey and other topographical works;
- Design and optimization of foundations;
- Complete design of the route line;
- Complete calculation and design of the towers;
- Complete design of a overhead transmission lines;
Supply of Materials:
- Complete galvanized steel towers including bolts, nuts and washers;
- Clamps and fittings;
- Earthing devices;
- Optic fiber cables;
- Other materials.
Special Services and Works:
- Tests on transmission towers and foundations;
- Conductors; Supervision and technical assistance during construction/erection;Clamps and fittings;
- Special tests and checking on materials;
- Performance of mechanical and electrical tests in laboratories or on site;
- Performance of tests on commissioning;
- Organization of personnel training and refreshing courses;
Our experience in this field of activity allow us to perform overhead transmission lines on "turn key" basis.
B. Transformer Substations
- Design of transformer substations.
- Expertise and optimization.
- Technical assistance.
- All range of services.
- Subassamblies and complete equipment for transformer substations;
- Clamps and fittings for transformer substations;
- Steel structures;
- Optic fiber cables;
- Circuit breackers.